Monday, June 28, 2010

Lori Mason......

I appreciate the foundation in my personal and professional like that my Alma matter Prairie View A&M University provided for me. Part of the undying love I have for the institution comes from the relationships I was able to create and maintain over the years. Since I started my own business my fellow panthers have helped me so much with business, tips, kind words, and in return I try to give them timeless memories!

I first met Lori Mason when we both were working on student publications, she has such a unique and wonderful personality. After she saw the work I did with my friend and partner in crime Ms. Lamirica London she hit me up so I could provide her with fotos of for her graduation from graduate school. I am proud of her, and I hope she loves her images as much as I loved working with her!






















No comments: