Friday, December 10, 2010

the waites [holiday 2010]







The Waites were my first clients back in 2008, when I purchased my first DLSR, they allowed me to shoot them in Houston one cool November morning while they were in town for a stage play and to visit some friends. I had no idea what I was doing, and they didn't care. After they got the fotos they have supported me so much by keeping in touch, and always having great things to say about me and my work. After my mover to Dallas, I decided that I was going to do limited holiday sessions due to my new job, and the entire move! I called them up, and asked could we shoot for the holidays, and they were so willing.

It's customers like them, that remind me why I love what I do, they take he most amazing fotos. From the wardrobe, to Nesha's makeup to Marlon's bowtie, they just have the best recipe for true love behind the the lens! I love working with them so much, and I have modeled my business after their relationship. Neither Marlon or Kanesha have brothers so I get to be the little brother they never had, and at the same time it's very rewarding to see and have young professional individuals a little older setting a great example for me, especially in my life now. I am thrilled to share some of the fotos from their session in Dallas, with you all! I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: