Tuesday, March 17, 2009

michelle


it's special everytime someone contacts me about taking photos of them. michelle is a close family friend, i met her about 6 or 7 years ago when i used to drive her and my cousin to their boyfriends house. well michelle chose to attend my
alma matter pvamu. she hit me up in december asking if i would do her grad photos, she explained that she does not like the airbrushed look that most photographers opt to use. so i told her okay, i am building my portfolio so let's do it. she explained that she was not very photogentic, so i told her we would work through it and we did. we started off at houston's discovery green park in downtown where i ran into c. dixon from cdixon photos. i told him it was too many people for us to focus so we moved the shoot to the musuem district. i hope you enjoy...... we will probally end up doing another shoot...





No comments: