Friday, December 19, 2008

Marlon & Kanesha

In Webster's thier should be a photo (taken by yours truely) next to these two. One thing I try to stress about my work, and what makes my work a lot easier and better is when feeling is involved. Clients that I know personally, and grown to know tend to have great shoots. Kanesha was one of the first people I met at Prarie View A&M University when I arrived in 2002. She was my first community assistant during summer school, and I discovered we had somethings in common. We both loved Taz, we both were from mid-sized towns in Texas, and she just had a wonderful spirit. After she graduated, and worked on the hill for a little while I found out she was in a relationship, and with some people you can tell it's not anything, but from the first time I saw these two I knew that they had something special, something I had not seen in many people in our generation. I had the pleasure of deisgning thier wedding stationary, and over those months I grew closer with them and thanked them for not killing me, but working with me... Well I got my camera and I knew who the first couple I would shoot would be, it just so happened they were in town for the Tyler Perry show so I shot them in Uptown on cold Saturday morning....

IMG_2217

IMG_2157

IMG_2154

IMG_2114

IMG_2104

IMG_2100

IMG_2082

IMG_2071

IMG_2038

IMG_2020

IMG_1942

No comments: